Live Jazz Gigs in New York City
- David Ostwald’s Gully Low Jazz Band at Birdland, 315 West 44th Street, New York City, Wednesdays at 5:30 PM. Call 212-581-3080.
- Trumpeter Jon-Erik Kellso leads the Ear Regulars at the Ear Inn, 326 Spring St. (SoHo), New York City, Sundays at 8:00 PM.
- Banjoist Eddy Davis at The National Underground, 159 E Houston St (Upstairs), Wednesdays at 9:00 PM. Call 212-475-0611.
- Woody Allen with the Eddy Davis Jazz Band at the Cafe Carlyle, Carlyle Hotel, 35 E 76th Street, Mondays at 8:45 PM. Call 212-570-7189 or viist their website.
- Trumpeter Warren Vaché appears with the legendary jazz singer Annie Ross at the Metropolitan Room, 34 W. 22nd St., New York City, Tuesdays at 9:30 PM. Call 212-206-0440 for reservations, or visit their website here.